[all fanworks are just my fun creations made to kill some free time indulging in the fandom, lol!]
About this journal:
- Has mostly about my RL things, and fandom talks especially KinKi Kids, and sometimes other fandoms/interests too.
- Has my artworks (イラスト + マンガ) especially artworks of KinKi Kids, rating from normal contents to slash contents. (slash means: BL + Male x Male relationship + Bromance and something like those...)
- Public entries = normal RL+fandom talks, non-slashy fanworks, sharing general things like J-drama/LJ layouts/etc
- All-friends entries = a bit personal RL+fandom talks, all slashy talks and fanworks
- KKL 'adult' filter entries = some 'adult'+nearly porn KKL fanworks. (LOL!!)
- Do add me first AND comment or PM me for '4'. For '5', only people who are open and really ok with it are allowed to see it so do tell me if you want. By this, I assume that you're fine with my slashy writings/drawings.
- If you add me first but never say anything, I will not add you back because I just assume you're here to follow '3'.
- Feel free to friend me if you think we have any common interests even not-KinKi Kids related. (But if you don't like KKL, please just ignore my KKL-related posts whenever I post about them.)
But please say something. I'll get uneasy if I don't have any idea who you are. I don't really care if you're here just to see my slash fanworks, but I am usually interested to get to know people in my flist especially if we talk. So don't be hesitated to talk neh? Talk about anything, if you want. haha :3 Fandom or non-fandom stuffs.
I really appreciate it if you could say
something about yourself if you added me.
Don't worry, I don't eat people. X3
よろしくおねがいします！ ^_^ ♥♥♥
all comments in this entry will be screened and hidden from other people if that can make you feel comfortable. :)